Introducing iNetVu™, the revolutionary 2-way high speed Mobile
Satellite Internet System for people on the move that need to
communicate. With Lamit Company’s iNetVu™ users now have the ability to
conduct business from remote locations similar to the way they do from
their central offices.
How does the it work?
iNetVu™ allows you to access the Internet at high-speed with your
personal computer or laptop virtually anywhere your Vehicle, Motor
Coach or Commercial Mobile platform is parked.
The iNetVu two way mobile satellite internet system mounts easily on
top of vehicles (RVs, SUVs, Vans or any other commercial vehicle) or
transportable platform, and with a simple click the dish automatically
deploys, locks on to the selected satellite and interfaces with the
modem to enable service.
Once locked on, you are automatically connected to the Internet at
broadband speeds. No phone lines, no cellular hook ups - just instant
broadband speed at your fingertips.
Where does it work?
With iNetVu™ you gain unprecedented coverage throughout the Americas,
Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Australia. Virtually
anywhere! As long as there is a clear line of sight of the desired
satellite and there is service available in your area.
Why choose iNetVu™?
Four words: Rapid, Robust, Reliable and Adaptable.
iNetVu offers Satellite acquisition within a few minutes after you have
parked your vehicle or platform. The same automount antenna, controller
and software work with many of the world’s leading satellite-based
Internet providers, namely; AAE, Comtech, EMS, Hughes Direcway,
iDirect, iPSTAR, Tachyon, ViaSat, Gilat and Gilat-based systems such as
Starband and others. These robotic self-pointing platforms are
available in various sizes to
meet your requirements.
- Simple one button tool, to find the satellite.
- Automatically acquires the satellite in 3-5 minutes.
- Stows on command and for safety.
- Built in GPS (Global Positioning System) for extreme mobility.
- It's integrated with numerous satellite modems (VSAT terminals).
- Has worldwide usage, with all the major satellite Internet service
Some of the major supported VSAT equipments :
• DW4000/DW4020/DW6000 fully integrated
• HNS-Integrated ACP operation
• Also supports web-based interfaces
Gilat / Starband
• 360/360E fully integrated
• StarBand 360/481/484 fully integrated
• Provides automatic co-pole and cross-pole adjustments
• Eliminates need to call NOC
• NetModem II/NetModem II Plus fully integrated
• Both TDMA and SCPC modes for mobile
• Supports both Telenet session and Console port
• Linkstar DVB-RCS modems fully integrated
• Eliminates need to call NOC
iNetVu™ mobile satellite Internet major Features
• Easy to Install, Configure and Operate
• Works with most Windows OS versions
• Supports all iNetVu Mobile Platforms
• Control interfaces from the PC via USB or Serial
• Basic Control window for normal operation
• Advanced Control window for comprehensive sys status
• Auto GPS updates to Modems resolves mobile ranging
• Optimal dish pointing calculations for ACP
• Built-in Motion Protections and automatic re-alignment
• Auto disable the Transmitter in case of antenna motion
• Auto stowing of the dish when a vehicle begins moving
• Powerful Help facility: Online Manual, Tips, Messaging
• Automatic Unattended Operation - configurable
• Integrated iNetVu Navigator - optional software